View State error

Guest

Got this error in my web app and it is driving me crazy. Any clue
Computer 2 CPU, SQL Sessions and no web farm or web garde

System.Web.HttpUnhandledException: Exception of type System.Web.HttpUnhandledException was thrown. ---> System.Web.HttpException: The viewstate is invalid for this page and might be corrupted
at System.Web.UI.Page.LoadPageStateFromPersistenceMedium(
at System.Web.UI.Page.LoadPageViewState(
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(
--- End of inner exception stack trace --
at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context
at System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute(
at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

This error can occur in framework 1.0 if you are serializing/deserializing
very small numbers. Are you? ViewState["test"] = 0.0000000000000001 for
example. A lot of work has been done on serialization/deserialization in 1.1
but the bug is still around.