View state hack for spammers?

Guest

I am getting the weirdest error message through one of my ASP.NET 1.1
websites. It really looks like someone is trying to send email through the
webserver. Here is the Message property of the Exception object:

Message: Invalid_Viewstate
Client IP: 59.106.38.85
Port: 50335

Tne viewstate is random. Sure looks like an email address, though.

I get 40-50 of these at a time. Spammers? Is their a hole in viewstate?