Viewing Images in GridView

Lou Civitella

I have an Access 2000 database that has a OLE Object as a field in one of
its tables. I inserted bitmap into the field. I then added a GridView to my
VB 2005 ASP.Net 2.0 project and used the Access database as my datasource
and then manually added the picture field to the grid. When I view the page
it show a red X where the picture should be.

How can I use the GridView and dislay images from an Access database?
Instead of bitmaps images can I use jpg's?

Thanks,
Lou