    --
    my IE6 favorites for import into Netscape/Internet Explorer
    www.Neilmorris.btinternet.co.uk/bookmark.htm
    Neil Morris, Sep 21, 2003

  2. Neil Morris wrote:

    > Hi
    > I was wondering if there was a way to view the html code that javascript
    > produced since viewing the source code shows the javascript if statements
    > for netcrape and IE etc.

    Create a bookmark
    javascript: if (document.body) { alert(document.body.innerHTML); } void 0
    when you click that the current innerHTML of the <body> element is
    displayed in an alert dialog.
    Also with Netscape 7.1 you can select any text on the page, right click
    and choose view selection and the HTML is shown in a view source window

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/
    Martin Honnen, Sep 21, 2003