Viewing PDF's in a DIV

Jandaman

work at all in Netscape 7.1, Mozilla 1.7, or Firefox.

Has anyone had sucess running a PDF in a DIV

-
Jandama

Sam Hughes

not work at all in Netscape 7.1, Mozilla 1.7, or Firefox.

Has anyone had sucess running a PDF in a DIV?

You want to whatnit a whatsit?

Curiosity strikes:

* I want to see how.
* I want to see where. (URL?)
* I want to see why.

Get a newsreader like Xnews (free) and a news server like
individual.net (free) and read Usenet the real way! (i.e. the way that
is much more convenient than a Web-based interface)

Jukka K. Korpela

Sam Hughes said:
You want to whatnit a whatsit?

Probably wants to display a PDF document as embedded into an HTML
document.

It can be done, in various ways. We could tell him, but then we would
have to make sure he understands that it really doesn't work, even when
it casually seems to work on the designer's screen.

Linking to a PDF document is sometimes tolerable. Trying to embed it
virtually guarantees an awful browsing experience, starting from a high
probability of browser (or system) crash.