    there help?

    Thanks in advance

    Pete

    pete, Feb 12, 2004

  2. pete

    Dan Rogers Guest

    Hi Pete,

    You can do this quite readily by adding a Web Service Extension to your
    VB.Net client or service. There are some good web service extension
    examples that do logging that you can readily modify to intercept and then
    massage your data before passing it on.

    You can find some good web service extension examples on www.gotdotnet.com.
    George Lindsay's web service logging extension is a great one to start
    with.

    Regards

    Dan Rogers
    Microsoft Corporation