Viewstate folder files stopped working after upgrade to 2.0

erik.lagusson

Hi

I have an unusual problem. I have a webapp compiled for asp.dotnet 1.1,
and it uses server side viewstate files. If i run the iis in 1.1 mode
it works fine, but when i switch to 2.0 it generate an error (see
below). Have anyone ecountered this before?

My server viewstate class inherits from page, uses
LoadPageStateFromPersistenceMedium and
SavePageStateToPersistenceMedium.

I use a folder under the webapproot to save my vs files, and as I said,
it works perfectly...

Any ideas anyone?

/erik

::::ERROR:::::

Could not find file
'C:\_tortoise\Main\Client\TES_Web\TESWeb\vs{B1745DBF-90E7-4AB8-AAC7-214C6BC546E4}_tesweb_serviceorder_createaspx+personid=%7b04EE142C-1DA7-4AC2-8FC2-05F73D2BBF5E%7d.vs'.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess
access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32
bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String
msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path,
FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize,
FileOptions options) at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path,
Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32
bufferSize) at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path) at
TESWeb.ServerViewStatePage.LoadPageStateFromPersistenceMedium() in
C:\_tortoise\Main\Client\TES_Web\TESWeb\ServerViewStatePage.vb:line 45
at System.Web.UI.Page.LoadAllState() at