    when postback raised the <div> maintain the position seted by the user.
    Somebody know how can i do that?
    Thanks
    Mike, Apr 6, 2005

  2. Mike

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    you need to store that position values (coordinates whatsoever) into
    something, like hidden input fields, which you read on postback and set back
    to the DIV. How you read the values from the DIV depends how you have
    allowed user to change the position.

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    ASP.NET MVP, Finland

    Teemu Keiski, Apr 6, 2005

  3. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Thanks, i did it. But how can i do to get the value of the input hidden
    before build de control?

    Thanks

    Mike, Apr 6, 2005
  4. Mike

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    With Request.Form("<name of the hidden filed here>") is one way or like

    Dim postedValue As String=Hidden1.Value
    'Use the value here...
    '...

    where Hidden1 is ID of your hidden field control (assumes that it is
    declared also with runat="server", otherwise you need to take it from
    Request.Form collection)

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    ASP.NET MVP, AspInsider