    create a FOLDER or enable a FOLDER for asp, or what?

    Help will be greatly appreciated.

    , Apr 2, 2005

  2. For each directory that exists in an IIS site, you can decide whether or not
    that directory is an application itself, or is just a subdirectory of its
    parent. If is its own application, it has its own sessions, application
    variables, global.asa, etc. So, unless you need to isolate one section of
    your site to be its own application, I wouldn't worry about it.

    Ray at home

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Apr 2, 2005