Virtual Earth in Iframe

Martin

We have placed the Virtual Earth in a IFrame but the pushpin pop ups are
being cut off and hidden behind the main parents page. How can we tell it to
display the pop ups over the top of the iframe border and parent page content?

bruce barker

you can't. the popups are just floating divs (part of the pages html), and
can not appear outside the iframe.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Martin

ok Thanks

So that leaves me with the ajax updatepanel, but this wont let me generate
the javascript required to plot the map pins during the update panel refresh
and put this on the page. Any ideas?