    We have placed the Virtual Earth in a IFrame but the pushpin pop ups are
    being cut off and hidden behind the main parents page. How can we tell it to
    display the pop ups over the top of the iframe border and parent page content?

    Martin, Feb 12, 2008

  2. Martin

    bruce barker Guest

    you can't. the popups are just floating divs (part of the pages html), and
    can not appear outside the iframe.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Feb 12, 2008

  3. Martin

    Martin Guest

    ok Thanks

    So that leaves me with the ajax updatepanel, but this wont let me generate
    the javascript required to plot the map pins during the update panel refresh
    and put this on the page. Any ideas?

    Martin, Feb 12, 2008