Virtual machine for Windows CE 5.0 and SuperH processor platform

Discussion in 'Java' started by FalkoG, Dec 22, 2006.

  1. FalkoG

    FalkoG Guest

    Hi

    I develop java applications on an embedded plattform with SuperH
    (SH4)-Processor and Windows CE 5.0. That's why I'm interested a free or
    not free and good java virtual machine to run my application.
    I tried several for example IBM J9, CrEme oder Mysaifu but I can't
    install them on my plattform. There is always error messages: "This is
    not a valid Windows CE application" or "The apllication can not run on
    this device type. Please install the application specific to this
    device type".

    Can anybody send me an URL where I can download the JVM. An
    installation instruction would also be helpful because I tried a lot
    with the mentioned JVM.

    Thank you.
    Kind regards,
    Falko Guderian