Virtual machine for Windows CE 5.0 and SuperH processor platform

FalkoG

Hi

I develop java applications on an embedded plattform with SuperH
(SH4)-Processor and Windows CE 5.0. That's why I'm interested a free or
not free and good java virtual machine to run my application.
I tried several for example IBM J9, CrEme oder Mysaifu but I can't
install them on my plattform. There is always error messages: "This is
not a valid Windows CE application" or "The apllication can not run on
this device type. Please install the application specific to this
device type".

Can anybody send me an URL where I can download the JVM. An
installation instruction would also be helpful because I tried a lot
with the mentioned JVM.

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Falko Guderian