Virtual Memory Error

Discussion in 'C++' started by Jose Garcia, Sep 25, 2006.

  1. Jose Garcia

    Jose Garcia Guest

    Hello,

    I am programming an OpenCV application which uses some 40MB images. The
    problem comes when in every loop, the virtual memory grows 100MB...
    so... it crash at the 10th loop + or -.

    I know I have to release the images after use them... but virtual
    memory grows and grows up ever.

    Can I see which objects/variables are instanced every moment? Or...
    What is in Virtual Memory in that moment?"

    I thought that maybe there is an debugging tool with that goal...

    I use Ms. Visual Studio .NET 2002 to compile that. (I cannot use
    anything else in this moment).

    Any help? ;)

    Thanks.
    Jose Garcia, Sep 25, 2006