Virtual Memory Error

Jose Garcia

Hello,

I am programming an OpenCV application which uses some 40MB images. The
problem comes when in every loop, the virtual memory grows 100MB...
so... it crash at the 10th loop + or -.

I know I have to release the images after use them... but virtual
memory grows and grows up ever.

Can I see which objects/variables are instanced every moment? Or...
What is in Virtual Memory in that moment?"

I thought that maybe there is an debugging tool with that goal...

I use Ms. Visual Studio .NET 2002 to compile that. (I cannot use
anything else in this moment).

Any help? ;)

Thanks.