    with timestamp and watermark. Does somebody know some code-examples ,
    open-source projects or documentations about that?

    thanks

    Rainer Schmidtke, Aug 9, 2006

  2. Rainer Schmidtke schrieb:
    > i like to develop a virtual printer device in VC++ or VC# that act like
    > an PDF-Printer. It should be able to output a TIF-File on an Server
    > with timestamp and watermark. Does somebody know some code-examples ,
    > open-source projects or documentations about that?

    Look here:

    http://www.pdfforge.org/products/pdfcreator

    /S
    --
    Stefan Naewe
    naewe.s_AT_atlas_DOT_de

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Stefan_N=E4we?=, Aug 9, 2006

  3. thank you Stefan,

    but PDFCreator is not a C++ - project.

    Rainer Schmidtke, Aug 9, 2006
  4. Rainer Schmidtke

    Rolf Magnus Guest

    Rainer Schmidtke wrote:

    > hello,
    >
    > i like to develop a virtual printer device in VC++ or VC# that act like
    > an PDF-Printer. It should be able to output a TIF-File on an Server
    > with timestamp and watermark. Does somebody know some code-examples ,
    > open-source projects or documentations about that?

    This question is completely off-topic here.

    Rolf Magnus, Aug 9, 2006
  5. Rainer Schmidtke

    red floyd Guest

    Rainer Schmidtke wrote:
    > hello,
    >
    > i like to develop a virtual printer device in VC++ or VC# that act like
    > an PDF-Printer. It should be able to output a TIF-File on an Server
    > with timestamp and watermark. Does somebody know some code-examples ,
    > open-source projects or documentations about that?
    >
    > thanks

    1. Get the DDK.
    2. Read about printer drivers
    3. Get the PDF spec.
    4. Get the TIF spec.
    5. Using the knowledge gained from the above steps, write the code.
    6. What was your C++ language question again?

    red floyd, Aug 9, 2006