Virus checking through code

news.microsoft.com

I am after a product suggestoin please.

We have a site that we are developing which allows users to uploaded word
docs for other people to see.

what i would like to do is during the process of uploading the file i would
like to run a virus check on that file.

Are there any products out there that you can scan a selected file through
code?

Lau Lei Cheong

As far as I could remember Norton AV has a command line scanner tool which
can be found on the rescue disk of Norton Rescue.