Virus from mexico

Karsten Meier

Hello List

I have just received a virus from a mexican ip address.
(148.235.52.29)
to an email address which I have only used on this list.
Please check if you are sending virus emails.

Regards

Karsten Meier

Florian Gross

Karsten said:
Hello List
Moin!

I have just received a virus from a mexican ip address.
(148.235.52.29)
to an email address which I have only used on this list.
Please check if you are sending virus emails.

This list is also archived to the web and mirrored bidirectionally to
usenet so it could also have been somebody who isn't on this list and
just crawled the internet for email addresses.
Regards
Karsten Meier

More regards,
Florian Gross

Bermejo, Rodrigo

I have just received a virus from a mexican ip address.
(148.235.52.29)

FYI:
the range on 148.* is the mexican educational and research network.
-r.