"virus" (NOT an actual virus)

Urza9814

OK, I need a virus type program...my brother's annoying me and keeps
stealing the keyboard from this comp, so I'd like some program that
can be activated and deactivated from this computer (they're
networked) that will either make the keyboard stop working, or eat up
massive amounts of RAM or something to make his game fail :p...a blue
screen of death would be ok, but I'd prefer it just make it go
slow...if this type of stuff is banned from the boards, sorry, but it
is my own comp I'm planting this thing on :p

Aggro

Urza9814 said:
OK, I need a virus type program...my brother's annoying me and keeps
stealing the keyboard from this comp, so I'd like some program that
can be activated and deactivated from this computer (they're
networked) that will either make the keyboard stop working, or eat up
massive amounts of RAM or something to make his game fail :p...a blue
screen of death would be ok, but I'd prefer it just make it go
slow...if this type of stuff is banned from the boards, sorry, but it
is my own comp I'm planting this thing on :p

You are not talking about virus if you are talking a program that
doesn't spread. Here is an example program that tryis to allocate memory
untill it can't allocate any more and.. something happens, depends on
the OS. This will cause memory leaks, again, depends on the OS how they
are handled.

How to run this program from another computer is off topic here.
How to hide this program (if needed) is off topic here.

This group is for standard C++ language only and this is the best I can
do for you. You can try searching more help from newsgroups that are
related to your platform.

--- Warning, this program might crash your computer. ---
int main()
{
while( 1 )
{
int *p = new int(1000);
}
return 0;
}
----------------

But I must warn you. When I tried similar thing and cheated my sister,
the result was that she was a bit angry and... water + computer = smoke

The best solution for this problem would be to buy a new keyboard.

Kwan Ting

Aggro said:
But I must warn you. When I tried similar thing and cheated my sister,
the result was that she was a bit angry and... water + computer = smoke

ROFL
Way to go, Aggro's sister. :-D

Noah Roberts

Aggro wrote
But I must warn you. When I tried similar thing and cheated my sister,
the result was that she was a bit angry and... water + computer = smoke

If you catch all the smoke sometimes you can put it back in and
everything works ok. It is almost impossible to catch it all though.

Urza9814

sry this is a bit late...but no, I'm not...lol...he's got the keyboard
at the moment...this is taking forever to type