    screen of death would be ok, but I'd prefer it just make it go
    slow...if this type of stuff is banned from the boards, sorry, but it
    is my own comp I'm planting this thing on :p

    Urza9814, Sep 24, 2003

  2. Urza9814

    Casper Bang Guest

    You have got to be kidding!

    Casper Bang, Sep 24, 2003

  3. Urza9814

    Aggro Guest

    Urza9814 wrote:

    > OK, I need a virus type program...my brother's annoying me and keeps
    > stealing the keyboard from this comp, so I'd like some program that
    > can be activated and deactivated from this computer (they're
    > networked) that will either make the keyboard stop working, or eat up
    > massive amounts of RAM or something to make his game fail :p...a blue
    > screen of death would be ok, but I'd prefer it just make it go
    > slow...if this type of stuff is banned from the boards, sorry, but it
    > is my own comp I'm planting this thing on :p

    You are not talking about virus if you are talking a program that
    doesn't spread. Here is an example program that tryis to allocate memory
    untill it can't allocate any more and.. something happens, depends on
    the OS. This will cause memory leaks, again, depends on the OS how they
    are handled.

    How to run this program from another computer is off topic here.
    How to hide this program (if needed) is off topic here.

    This group is for standard C++ language only and this is the best I can
    do for you. You can try searching more help from newsgroups that are
    related to your platform.

    --- Warning, this program might crash your computer. ---
    int main()
    {
    while( 1 )
    {
    int *p = new int(1000);
    }
    return 0;
    }
    ----------------

    But I must warn you. When I tried similar thing and cheated my sister,
    the result was that she was a bit angry and... water + computer = smoke

    The best solution for this problem would be to buy a new keyboard.

    Aggro, Sep 24, 2003
  4. Urza9814

    Ken Stauffer Guest

    Almost any C++ program will do this..

    Ken Stauffer, Sep 24, 2003
  5. Urza9814

    Kwan Ting Guest

    "Aggro" wrote:

    > But I must warn you. When I tried similar thing and cheated my sister,
    > the result was that she was a bit angry and... water + computer = smoke

    ROFL
    Way to go, Aggro's sister. :-D

    Kwan Ting, Sep 25, 2003
  6. Urza9814

    Noah Roberts Guest

    Aggro wrote
    > But I must warn you. When I tried similar thing and cheated my sister,
    > the result was that she was a bit angry and... water + computer = smoke

    If you catch all the smoke sometimes you can put it back in and
    everything works ok. It is almost impossible to catch it all though.

    Noah Roberts, Sep 25, 2003
  7. Urza9814

    Urza9814 Guest

    sry this is a bit late...but no, I'm not...lol...he's got the keyboard
    at the moment...this is taking forever to type

    Urza9814, Oct 11, 2003