    be purchased off the shelf and used right away?

    Cheers,

    Manish
    Manish Jain, Feb 14, 2005

  2. Manish Jain

    Geir Aamodt Guest

    Manish,

    there are lots of products out there, I'll just mention two that I have
    used before with success as a virus scanner for a regular desktop PC.

    http://www.trend.com

    http://home.ca.com/dr/sat5/ec_MAIN.Entry10?SP=10023&PN=1&xid=35715&V1=677538

    I will all come down to the needs you have when selecting the rigth product.

    --

    Best regards,
    Geir Aamodt

    Geir Aamodt, Feb 23, 2005