    button click i'm calling a javascript to extract the grid <div> to open it in
    a new window..in the same button click the pagerstyle should be set to
    false..Is there any way to do that?..

    Anil TG, Jan 31, 2008

  2. Anil TG wrote:
    > Hello .
    > I'd like to know whether its possible to hide the pagerstyle of a
    > grid.In a webpage i hav a grid with paging that is supposed to be
    > printed,so in a button click i'm calling a javascript to extract the
    > grid <div> to open it in a new window..in the same button click the
    > pagerstyle should be set to false..Is there any way to do that?..

    I suspect this is a .Net question (I believe pagerstyle is a .Net object
    property). If so:
    recommended practice) , but this is a classic asp newsgroup. ASP.Net bears
    very little resemblance to classic ASP so, while you may be lucky enough to
    find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who can answer your question, you
    can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a group where
    those dotnet-knowledgeable people hang out. I suggest

    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Jan 31, 2008

  3. Anil TG