visible=false

RAB

I have a program that has the following code:

<script>
sub page load
if not page.is postback then
fill drop down list box
end if

if MyListBox.selectedItem.Text="string3"
MyLabel.visible=false
end if

end sub

sub message(s as object, e as EventArgs)
MyLabel.text=MyListBox.selectedItem.Text
end sub

</script>

My problem is once I select string3 in the list box... the label
disappears. And when I subsequently choose other listbox items the
label does not reappear (I would like it to reappear).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
RABMissouri