Visible property keeps resetting to False

Benjamin Joldersma

I am using a DataGrid, and the Designer keeps setting the Visible
property to false, and I can't change it in the Properties dialog. I
have to view source and change Visible to true explicitly, which would
be fine except that whenever I switch back to the Designer it resets
this.

Any ideas anyone?

cheers,

Benjamin Joldersma,
Sr. Software Engineer,
Citadel Media, Inc.

Jim Cheshire [MSFT]

Benjamin,

Is the DataGrid in a container such as a Panel? If so, the DataGrid will
inherit the visiblity of the Panel or other container.

Jim Cheshire [MSFT]
Developer Support
ASP.NET
(e-mail address removed)