Visibooks--html & javascript for visual learner.pdf, available for free download

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by freaky.irish@gmail.com, Feb 3, 2005.

  1. Guest

    , Feb 3, 2005

  2. McKirahan Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi all, you gotta check this ebook :Visibooks--html & javascript for
    > visual learner, now available to download at
    > http://www.free-itebooks.com/javascript-free-itebooks/
    > Hope it helps

    It can't be unzipped.

    Anyway, to save others the trouble, here's what it says:

    Our free download Javascript ebook in this update is :
    HTML & Javascript for Visual Learner.pdf

    Publisher: Visibooks
    File size: 2.6 MB
    Format:pDF,
    Page: 174 Pages with Illustrations

    Download this javascript ebook -- right click and "save as" this free ebook
    Javascript.
    You're going to need a WinRAR or other compression tool to extract this free
    Javascript ebook
    For connection reason, this free downloadable ebook Javascript is splitted
    into 1 MB each, go to next link to next MegaBytes

    "splitted"?
    "go to next link to next MegaBytes"?

    http://www.free-itebooks.com/javascript-free-itebooks/Visibooks--html_&_java
    script_for_visual_learner.pdf.part1.rar

    http://www.free-itebooks.com/javascript-free-itebooks/Visibooks--html_&_java
    script_for_visual_learner.pdf.part2.rar

    http://www.free-itebooks.com/javascript-free-itebooks/Visibooks--html_&_java
    script_for_visual_learner.pdf.part3.rar

    http://www.rarlab.com/rar_file.htm

    RAR file format

    1. What is a RAR file

    RAR is the native format of WinRAR archiver. Like other archives, RAR files
    are data containers, they store one or several files in the compressed form.
    After you downloaded RAR file from Internet, you need to unpack its contents
    in order to use it.

    2. How to handle RAR files

    WinRAR provides the complete support for RAR files, so you may both create
    and unpack them. If you installed WinRAR on your computer and downloaded RAR
    file from Internet, you may double click on RAR file icon to open it in
    WinRAR, select all files, press "Extract To" button, enter a destination
    path and press "OK". Another way is to click on the RAR file in Explorer
    using the right mouse button. If you enabled "Shell integration" option when
    installing WinRAR, the file context menu will contain "Extract to ..." item.

    Some RAR files can be parts of multi-volume sequences. In WinRAR you can
    split a huge archive to a few smaller files, which are called volumes. They
    may have extensions .rar (the first volume), .r00, .r01, ..., or .part1.rar
    (the first volume), .part2.rar, ..., etc. If you need to unpack volumes,
    place all them to the same folder and start extraction from the first
    volume.

    3. RAR versus ZIP

    Comparing to ZIP file format, RAR provides a number of advanced features:
    more convenient multipart (multivolume) archives, tight compression
    including special solid, multimedia and text modes, strong AES-128
    encryption, recovery records helping to repair an archive even in case of
    physical data damage, Unicode support to process non-English file names and
    a lot more.

    McKirahan, Feb 3, 2005