Visio 2002

Guest

When you right click on a shape and select Properties, and then proceed to
type in the Properties, how can this information be transferred or exported
to another application?

RobinS

Please post this to microsoft.public.visio.general. This is a .Net
programming newsgroup.

Thanks.
Robin S.

Guest

Thanks Robin, but when I go to click on a new post, where do I find this in
the list?

RobinS

How are you posting your message? Can you send me the url?

Robin S.