Visio 2003 ActiveX control in web page?

Matt

I've read the white paper
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/odc_vi
s2003_ta/html/odc_vsProgrammingWithVisioActiveXControl.asp) on using the
Visio ActiveX 2003 control and learned that:

1) You can use the control with applications that depend on the IE
browser control. In these cases the object model can be referenced by
script languages.

2) You can add the control to a web form. In this case the object model
cannot be referenced by a script language.

I'm not sure what #1 really means mostly because I don't have any
examples of an IE browser control. My guess is that it's a web browser
control for Windows applications.

Item #2 is the one that I am most interested in because it pertains to
web forms. What I don't know is if I can access the object model is ANY
way when a web form is used. There isn't any mention of using code
behind with the ActiveX control.

If you look at any of the sample applications that use the control with
C# and a Windows form, MY GOAL is to do the same thing but with web
forms. I'd like to know if this is possible. If not, I'd like to know
why.