Visio Vs DotNet

Srikanth Yellapragada

Hi all,

Is there any way to get class structures defined in Visio into the
dotnet through some option of import??

thanks
Sri

Mauro Mazzieri

Srikanth said:
Hi all,

Is there any way to get class structures defined in Visio into the
dotnet through some option of import??
Visual Studio (2003 Enterprise Architect, 2005 Team System) has support
for Visio-based modeling. With other versions is not possible.

Leon Mayne [MVP]

CT said:
AFAIK, this is not possible. I'd be happy to know if anyone does know
of such a tool. :)

Using Visio for Enterprise Architects:
UML > Code > Generate