Visited and hover

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Dylan Parry, Feb 6, 2005.

  1. Dylan Parry

    Dylan Parry Guest

    Mike P wrote:
    > I have a:liknk,a:visited and a:hover set.I want my :visited to go back
    > to the :link color ,but when i set that the:hover doesnt change on the
    > visited links.How do I fix this?

    URL?

    I assume you have set the CSS properties in the correct order, ie.
    a:link, a:visited, a:active, a:hover? This is usually the cause of links
    not looking right.

    --
    Dylan Parry

    Dylan Parry, Feb 6, 2005

  2. Dylan Parry

    Mike P Guest

    Hello,
    I have a:liknk,a:visited and a:hover set.I want my :visited to go back
    to the :link color ,but when i set that the:hover doesnt change on the
    visited links.How do I fix this?
    Thanks
    Mike

    Mike P, Feb 6, 2005

  3. Dylan Parry

    Els Guest

    Mike P wrote:

    > Hello,
    > I have a:liknk,a:visited and a:hover set.I want my
    > :visited to go back
    > to the :link color ,but when i set that the:hover doesnt
    > change on the visited links.How do I fix this?

    I'm guessing: you have the a:visited style written after the
    a:hover style? Should be vice versa.

    --
    Els http://locusmeus.com/
    - Renato Russo -