Visitor feedback via forms without ASP/PHP?

Gieljan de Vries

Hi all,

I'm trying to cobble together a feedback-option for visitors: couple of
questions such as "On a scale from 1 to 5, how would you rate..."

Thing is, I want to run this thing strictly client-side. I know that the
Internet Explorer/Outlook-combo can automagically mail the contents of a
page's form to me, but that shuts out all people who use
Mozilla/Netscape/Opera/...you get my drift.

So here it is: how do I, using only JavaScript and basic HTML, create a
webpage that allows visitors to enter text, click radiobuttons and the like,
after which their answers are mailed back to me?

Thanks a million,
--
Gieljan
<remove BZZ to reply>

Today I wear these chains, and am here.
Tomorrow, I shall be fetterless! - But where?
Edgar Allan Poe - The Imp of the Perverse

Michael Winter

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 16:08:16 +0100, Gieljan de Vries

[snip]
So here it is: how do I, using only JavaScript and basic HTML, create a
webpage that allows visitors to enter text, click radiobuttons and the
like, after which their answers are mailed back to me?

Use someone else's server-side script. There are many free services
available. Look for Response-o-Matic, and Bravenet.com for starters.

Searching for free form mail on Google should give you more results, but
it shouldn't be necessary.

By the way, it would be extremely difficult and very unreliable to do what
you ask client-side. A server-side approach is your only viable option.

Mike

orderPeak8CBDGummies