Vista Compatibility

DaveA

There was a thread about this about a year ago, but I wanted to see if
anyone could clarify this question for me - what is the first
officially sanctioned version of Python that is known to be fully
working under Windows Vista? The best I could find is some indications
that point to 2.5 being the first.

I'm asking because we have a Python 2.3.4 runtime for an application
that we're now looking into running on Vista.

Thanks!