Vista mouse-over runtime error.

King Coffee

Hi,

I get an ASP.NET JScript runtime error when mousing over an ASP.NET menu
items. I experienced similar problems on other established Web pages when
viewing on my VISTA/IE7 workstation. It appears to be ISP Hosting server
related. Do anybody know the cause? Or the remedy?

Sincerely,

King

George

1. I do not think any JavaScript errors can be ISP Hosting server related.
Unless the JavaScript file is not there :)
2. If you getting an error then the first clue on how to fix it would be
read that error.
3. If you do not know Javascript enough to understand where problem is then
tell us what that error says....

PS: I recomend to try it with Firefox and installed FireBug plug in. It
gives more info on Javascript errors.

George.

Niko Suni

Windows servers do not care about the upper/lower case of filenames, but
Unix-based servers do. If you're referring an external js file in your
pages, check that the case in the uri of the script reference matches that
of the actual file (for example, Popup.js != popup.js).

HTH
-Niko Suni
Consultant