    If so could share "prescription" how to run it ?

    Regards
    Piotr

    mysiar, Jan 26, 2009

  2. mysiar

    Tim Greer Guest

    mysiar wrote:

    > Hi
    > does anybody have this driver working ?
    > If so could share "prescription" how to run it ?
    >
    > Regards
    > Piotr

    Are you having issues installing it, running it, or? If it's installed
    without errors, what relevant portions of code can you post and detail
    the issue (any errors, etc.)

    Tim Greer, Jan 27, 2009

  3. mysiar

    mysiar Guest

    Tim Greer wrote:
    > mysiar wrote:
    >
    >> Hi
    >> does anybody have this driver working ?
    >> If so could share "prescription" how to run it ?
    >>
    >> Regards
    >> Piotr

    > Are you having issues installing it, running it, or? If it's installed
    > without errors, what relevant portions of code can you post and detail
    > the issue (any errors, etc.)

    Sorry false alarm.
    After I reboot my laptop it works great before I had a problem with
    msvcr80.dll
    To be honest I do not have any idea what was wrong and why it is OK now.

    Regards
    Piotr

    mysiar, Jan 27, 2009
  4. mysiar

    Tim Greer Guest

    mysiar wrote:

    > Tim Greer wrote:
    >> mysiar wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi
    >>> does anybody have this driver working ?
    >>> If so could share "prescription" how to run it ?
    >>>
    >>> Regards
    >>> Piotr

    >> Are you having issues installing it, running it, or? If it's
    >> installed without errors, what relevant portions of code can you post
    >> and detail the issue (any errors, etc.)

    > Sorry false alarm.
    > After I reboot my laptop it works great before I had a problem with
    > msvcr80.dll
    > To be honest I do not have any idea what was wrong and why it is OK
    > now.
    >
    > Regards
    > Piotr

    A reboot after an install, or that if it stops working that a reboot
    fixes the problem again?

    Tim Greer, Jan 27, 2009
  5. mysiar

    mysiar Guest

    Tim Greer wrote:
    > mysiar wrote:
    >
    >> Tim Greer wrote:

    >>> Are you having issues installing it, running it, or? If it's
    >>> installed without errors, what relevant portions of code can you post
    >>> and detail the issue (any errors, etc.)

    >> Sorry false alarm.
    >> After I reboot my laptop it works great before I had a problem with
    >> msvcr80.dll
    >> To be honest I do not have any idea what was wrong and why it is OK
    >> now.
    >>
    >> Regards
    >> Piotr

    > A reboot after an install, or that if it stops working that a reboot
    > fixes the problem again?

    I install PG driver and my script didn't work.
    I tried reinstall driver and still no luck so basically I gave up.
    Yesterday after I read your post I wanted to run my scripts again with
    Pg driver and it worked.
    It was a big surprise for me.

    I do not shutdown my Vista just hibernate.

    Regards
    Piotr

    mysiar, Jan 28, 2009
  6. mysiar

    Tim Greer Guest

    mysiar wrote:

    > I install PG driver and my script didn't work.
    > I tried reinstall driver and still no luck so basically I gave up.
    > Yesterday after I read your post I wanted to run my scripts again with
    > Pg driver and it worked.
    > It was a big surprise for me.
    >
    > I do not shutdown my Vista just hibernate.

    Odd, perhaps it was just needing something to restart (a service, or
    whatever). Were you running this through a web server (Apache, IIS, or
    whatever), or from the command line? If a web service via CGI, that
    might make sense if it basically cycled the service after it started
    again. It's been many years since I've used Windows (Thank God), so I
    really don't want to guess further about why it would have suddenly
    started working without changes.

    Tim Greer, Jan 28, 2009
  7. mysiar

    mysiar Guest

    Tim Greer wrote:
    > mysiar wrote:
    >
    >> I install PG driver and my script didn't work.
    >> I tried reinstall driver and still no luck so basically I gave up.
    >> Yesterday after I read your post I wanted to run my scripts again with
    >> Pg driver and it worked.
    >> It was a big surprise for me.
    >>
    >> I do not shutdown my Vista just hibernate.

    > Odd, perhaps it was just needing something to restart (a service, or
    > whatever). Were you running this through a web server (Apache, IIS, or
    > whatever), or from the command line? If a web service via CGI, that
    > might make sense if it basically cycled the service after it started
    > again. It's been many years since I've used Windows (Thank God), so I
    > really don't want to guess further about why it would have suddenly
    > started working without changes.

    it was all command line

    mysiar, Jan 30, 2009
  8. mysiar

    mysiar Guest

    Chris Mattern wrote:
    > On 2009-01-27, mysiar <> wrote:
    >> Tim Greer wrote:

    >>> Are you having issues installing it, running it, or? If it's installed
    >>> without errors, what relevant portions of code can you post and detail
    >>> the issue (any errors, etc.)

    >> Sorry false alarm.
    >> After I reboot my laptop it works great before I had a problem with
    >> msvcr80.dll
    >> To be honest I do not have any idea what was wrong and why it is OK now.
    >>

    > Welcome to Windows.

    thanks just starting after the years with Linux

    mysiar, Jan 30, 2009