Visual Basic for Applications

ct-86

Visual Basic for
Applications(简称VBA)是新一代标准å®è¯­è¨€ã€‚何谓å®ï¼Œæ˜¯æŒ‡å°†åº”用程åºä¸­çš„一系列æ“作标记为代ç çš„一ç§è¯­è¨€ã€‚然而VBA还具有一般å®è¯­è¨€æ‰€ä¸å…·å¤‡çš„特点,因为VB(Visual

æ¯ä¸€ä¸ªä½¿ç”¨è¿‡å¾®è½¯Office家æ—产å“的用户都被其庞大的体积所困惑。但在这里è¦è¯´çš„是,这么大的体积完全是有é“ç†çš„。ä¸è¦è®¤ä¸ºWord就是一个简å•çš„打字软件,Word其实是一个功能强大的文字处ç†å’ŒæŽ’版软件,使用Word完全å¯ä»¥æŽ’出å„ç§ä¼˜ç¾Žçš„æ ·å¼ï¼Œä¸è¦è®¤ä¸ºé‚£ç¦»ä½ å¾ˆé¥è¿œï¼Œå®žé™…上您æ¯å¤©é¢å¯¹çš„Word就是一个专业的排版软件。
more see http://www.cdbook.cn/book.asp?id=2279

Howard

Marco Costa said:
run a backtrace

What?

Are you responding to that unreadable garbage (apparently about Visual
Basic)? How about 1) quoting what you're responding to, and 2) stating more
completely what you're talking about. (What's a "backtrace"... some Unix
utility? Something you saw on NCIS? :))

-Howard

Fei Liu

Howard said:
What?

Are you responding to that unreadable garbage (apparently about Visual
Basic)?

Just because you cannot read it, it does not mean it's garbage. Its
content is not appropriate for this group but calling something you
have no idea of as garbage is ignorant.

Howard

Fei Liu said:
Just because you cannot read it, it does not mean it's garbage.

That's exactly what it means. I wasn't commenting on the quality of the
question posted, but on the readability of what was posted. Unreadable text
is often referred to as garbage. Or gobbledygook. Or gibberish. In any
case, it's unreadable. (And I'm guessing it's off-topic, too.)
Its
content is not appropriate for this group but calling something you
have no idea of as garbage is ignorant.

Whatever.

Noah Roberts

Fei said:
Just because you cannot read it, it does not mean it's garbage. Its
content is not appropriate for this group but calling something you
have no idea of as garbage is ignorant.

Howard's reader may not have the Hanyu fonts installed. This would
render the text as something akin to
SNTHENSHUO(*&987984,75l9'8,.pfula:QEFGu90 only worse. This _is_ an
english language newsgroup so nobody is expected to be able to render
Chinese, nor read it.

The fact that he doesn't know what a backtrace is has me wondering
though.

Howard

Noah Roberts said:
Howard's reader may not have the Hanyu fonts installed. This would
render the text as something akin to
SNTHENSHUO(*&987984,75l9'8,.pfula:QEFGu90 only worse. This _is_ an
english language newsgroup so nobody is expected to be able to render
Chinese, nor read it.

Ah, that explains the very odd characters I'm seeing!
The fact that he doesn't know what a backtrace is has me wondering
though.

I know the term, but I've never had to "run a backtrace". I know that the
call stack display in my IDEs' debuggers are sometimes referred to as a
"backtrace". But I suspect he's referring to a specific type of Unix
utility? Well, I don't do Unix, so that would explain that. :)

(In any case, it's not much of a response to simply say "run a backtrace",
without any explanations, qualifications, or quoting of the message
responded to, is it?)

-Howard

Phlip

Howard said:
(In any case, it's not much of a response to simply say "run a backtrace",
without any explanations, qualifications, or quoting of the message
responded to, is it?)

That's why off-topic messages suck. If it were on-topic, we'd have a good
reply at our fingertips, including a FAQ.

Howewer, off-topic posts are no excuse for impolite or low-quality replies.
Everyone should strive to write only posts they can be proud of. "Garbage"
is a poor choice of words because nobody can tell if the responder is
commenting on the quality of a post's topic, or the quality of its Unicode.

Noah Roberts

Howard said:
I know the term, but I've never had to "run a backtrace". I know that the
call stack display in my IDEs' debuggers are sometimes referred to as a
"backtrace". But I suspect he's referring to a specific type of Unix
utility? Well, I don't do Unix, so that would explain that. :)

Actually, no, it isn't a Unix utility. Any debugger better be capable
of doing it. People that have never gone beyond certain IDEs might not
be aware of it though. There is a good reason why your "call stack"
window is often called a backtrace...if you see a call stack then
you've run a backtrace.
(In any case, it's not much of a response to simply say "run a backtrace",
without any explanations, qualifications, or quoting of the message
responded to, is it?)

Wasn't much of an OP...why you so worked up over it...was an obvious
joke. Grow a sense of humor.

Kai-Uwe Bux

Phlip wrote:

[snip]
Howewer, off-topic posts are no excuse for impolite or low-quality