  1. Guest

    Does anyone know where I can get Visual c++ 1.52 ?

    , Dec 30, 2006

  2. ma740988 Guest

    wrote:
    > Does anyone know where I can get Visual c++ 1.52 ?

    www.live.com or www.google.com. From there you could choose ebay or
    amazon or ..

    ma740988, Dec 30, 2006

  3. Lynn Guest

    Lynn, Dec 31, 2006
  4. Mari Guest

    Maybe in museum, it's for 16bit projects and maybe it's not installable on
    modern OSes

    Happy New Year!!!

    P.S. This is private part of the message for your eyes only. You can
    download it from eMule it's 75MB file.

    Mari, Dec 31, 2006

    wrote:go to website phazeddl.com and type visual
    c++.
    > Does anyone know where I can get Visual c++ 1.52 ?

    , Jan 2, 2007