Visual C++ and large 2d arrays

2

280Z28

Gianni said:
280Z28 wrote:

Cool - how good is it ?

One big thing I use it for is testing code my students are working on.
When there are several dozen of them (there are ~75), my time
limitations would normally force me to do a sub-par job at code review.
By combining rapid code review with tools like Visual Leak Detector and
Application Verifier, I can generally help them understand what's
*really* going on (as opposed to just guessing) in a matter of minutes
from when they come ask for help. :)

All to say it's really quite painless to install/use.