Visual C++ with Dialogic

Michael Dekson

I have Dialogic D4PCIEURO card. I developed a system who works with one
card. When I input other card(same model) I just have to change S/N and then
compile and build in Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0. Then I get error:

--------------------Configuration: InfoDlg - Win32 Debug--------------------
Compiling...
InfoDlg.cpp
c:\info\_info\sors_info\dialogic.h(1) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open
include file: 'srllib.h': No such file or directory
Error executing cl.exe.

InfoDlg.obj - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Please can you help me to solve this problem

Karl Heinz Buchegger

Michael said:
I have Dialogic D4PCIEURO card. I developed a system who works with one
card. When I input other card(same model) I just have to change S/N and then
compile and build in Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0. Then I get error:

--------------------Configuration: InfoDlg - Win32 Debug--------------------
Compiling...
InfoDlg.cpp
c:\info\_info\sors_info\dialogic.h(1) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open
include file: 'srllib.h': No such file or directory
Error executing cl.exe.

InfoDlg.obj - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Please can you help me to solve this problem

As the error says:
The compiler is looking for a file called 'srllib.h' and connot
find it.

There is not much to say about it, other then: search your machine
if you have that file. It is not a standard C or C++ file, so if
you don't have it on your machine you need to get it from somewhere.

Joined
Jun 24, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
help

hi buddy ,do u have any sample programs in VC++ cam u pls send it tome at arunnic at gmail.com ([email protected]).if u a any sample programs for an IVR (interactive coice response system ) pls mail it