    I can't work with .NET Framework :-(

    Thanks

    Cesc
    Francesc Guim Bernat, Sep 17, 2003

  2. Francesc Guim Bernat

    strajan Guest

    Why not apache xerces-C++ parser which is available for both VC6 and .net at
    http://xml.apache.org/xerces-c/build-winunix.html#WinNT

    Regards,
    Thiagu.

    strajan, Sep 17, 2003

  3. Francesc Guim Bernat

    Brian Lenway Guest

    You can use Microsoft's free MSXML 4.0 SDK. .NET makes it easier, but you
    can use the COM objects included in this SDK without too much difficulty.
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/xmlsdk/htm/sdk_intro_6g53.asp

    Brian Lenway, Sep 17, 2003