visual clue for PopulateOnDemand

Christof Nordiek

Hi,

I have an webapplication with a treeview. Because the data loading can be
very slow i use populate on demand. Alas even the population of a single
node can be slow (1-several seconds). The problem here is, that the user
sees (for several time) no reaction at all, when he expands the node. Is
there any way, to give a visual clue, so that the user atleast see's the
site is doing someting.

thanks
Christof Nordiek