visual effect for the div

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Ravi Dtv, May 19, 2010.

  1. Ravi Dtv

    Ravi Dtv Guest

    Hi

    In a partial,

    I display "group_name" , when clicked on groupname the div with id="abc"
    should appear below my group.

    I want to make my div visible false initially at the time of loading my
    page and Once click on the groupname I the div should be visible below
    the groupname.

    I tried with follwing code. But I div is visible every time and only
    the visual_effect is applying to the first grouname only.

    Please help. Thanks.

    <h5 class="page_heading">

    <%= link_to_function user.group_name,
    visual_effect:)grow,"abc",:direction => "center",:duration => 1) , {
    :controller => "users" ,:action => "grouplist" } %>

    </h5>

    <% @currentgroupfriends.each do |user| %>
    <h6 class="page_heading"><%= user.login %></h6>
    <% end %>

    Ravi Dtv, May 19, 2010

    please do not ask Rails questions here. This is ruby mailing list and NOT
    rails.

    Piyush Ranjan, May 19, 2010