visual gui ides for python/jythpn

kromakey

Hi,

Are there any free visual GUI IDE's available for python/jython, which
have a drag and drop form designer similar to Visual Studio or
Delphi ?

Cheers
kromakey

kyosohma

Kelvie Wong

If Qt/PyQt is an option, I'd recommend the Qt designer. There is the
odd dual license that they have, though.

?

=?iso-8859-1?q?Luis_M=2E_Gonz=E1lez?=

Hi,

Are there any free visual GUI IDE's available for python/jython, which
have a drag and drop form designer similar to Visual Studio or
Delphi ?

Cheers
kromakey

PythonCard is an extremely easy to use alternative.
It's like a simplified Visual Basic or Delphi IDE.
Check IT out: www.pythoncard.org