    not work ! HTTP 500 (internal server error)
    Visual Interdev 6.0 is it compatible with II 6.0 on W2003 server ?
    Thanks for your answer
    Fabienne, Oct 4, 2004

  2. "Fabienne" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I've to migrate website from IIS 2.0 to IIS 6.0.

    2.0?! For the love of God, man!

    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2109

    > Visual Interdev 6.0 is it compatible with II 6.0 on W2003 server ?

    Interdev is just the application that you run on your desktop. It's not
    tied to IIS.

    Ray at home
    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Oct 4, 2004

  3. Tom Kaminski [MVP], Oct 4, 2004
  4. Fabienne

    Joker Guest

    Re: Visual Interdev 6.0 is it compatible with II 6.0 on W2003 server?

    You never installed SP3 or greater on a NT machine?

    You also never installed the option pack for Windows NT?

    SP 3 at least gives you version 3.0 & the option pack brings you up to 4.

    Ray Costanzo [MVP] wrote:

    > 2.0?! For the love of God, man!

    assistance.

    time.