Visual Interdev 6.0

QZ

I installed Visual Studio 6.0. When I tried to open Visual Interdev, I got
the error message "Your trial version has expired, please uninstall this
trial version of 'Visual InterDev 6.0; and install the retail product", but I
do installed the retail version. How do I fixed this problem?

Thanks,

Egbert Nierop \(MVP for IIS\)

QZ said:
I installed Visual Studio 6.0. When I tried to open Visual Interdev, I got
the error message "Your trial version has expired, please uninstall this
trial version of 'Visual InterDev 6.0; and install the retail product",
but I
do installed the retail version. How do I fixed this problem?

You have been fooled by the seller that sold you Visual Studio as if it were
a retail version.
Try to report him to the authorities.

There's no known problem with Visual Internet that goes in to 'trial' mode.

Dave Anderson

QZ said:
I installed Visual Studio 6.0. When I tried to open Visual Interdev,
I got the error message "Your trial version has expired, please
uninstall this trial version of 'Visual InterDev 6.0; and install the
retail product", but I do installed the retail version. How do I
fixed this problem?

Is this an ASP question? If you are merely desiring to use InterDev as an
ASP editor, consider giving Visual Web Developer a try. It's free for one
year -- plenty of time to evaluate it, IMO. Better still, it does not
require you to remove your existing InterDev or Visual Studio.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/vwd/download/

QZ

I got the VS 6 CD from Microsoft MSDN. I think it should be the real product.
I also searched from Microsoft Knowledge Base. I found an article to mention
this error(see Article 248073), but there is no solution. I hope I can find
the solution here.

Thanks,

Egbert Nierop \(MVP for IIS\)

QZ said:
I got the VS 6 CD from Microsoft MSDN. I think it should be the real
product.
I also searched from Microsoft Knowledge Base. I found an article to
mention
this error(see Article 248073), but there is no solution. I hope I can
find
the solution here.

Thanks,

If that is true, the expiration is OS + product-related.

Visual Interdef and Visual STudio 6 contained Java stuff, which is
'forbidden' because the license to contain some 'java' VM compatibility is
now forbidden for Microsoft.

Egbert Nierop \(MVP for IIS\)

QZ said:
I got the VS 6 CD from Microsoft MSDN. I think it should be the real
product.
I also searched from Microsoft Knowledge Base. I found an article to
mention
this error(see Article 248073), but there is no solution. I hope I can
find
the solution here.

Thanks,

I'd advise you to use Visual STudio Web developer Express

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/vwd/download/default.aspx

Visual Interdef is hopelessly aged and producing expired HTML code.