Visual Source Safe and Dreamweaver

Tom B

I've finally got a helper, so I set up VSS. My Interdev works fine, but he
can't seem to use dreamweaver. The files open ok, and they save to VSS, but
don't show up on the site.

Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks
TOm B

Alan Howard

If you use Interdev with a staging server, i.e. not your local workstation,
you can run in either Master mode or Local mode. The former updates pages on
the server immediately when you save, the latter only when you check in.
Perhaps Dreamweaver has an option that controls this same sort of
behaviour??

TomB

What, and hang out with the riff raff?

Actually I did, and didn't get anything useful, other than dreamweaver's
better ?!?

Thanks