Visual Studio 2003 and 2005 coexistence.

Guest

We have been working for some time with VS 2003 and VS 2005 both installed. I
am finding recently that ASP.NET seems to be based on .NET 1.1 So, while I
can build web pages and web services projects that compile with VS 2005 when
I go to run them I am finding that IIS seems to be hooked to .NET 1.1. How
can I tie ASP.NET to .NET 2.0 and VS 2005?

Thank you.

Kevin