Visual Studio 2003 with dot net version 2.0

R Karthick

Say i have visual studio 2003 fully installed in my system. It runs on
the dot net framework version 1.1. Now say I have downloaded the latest
version of dot net framework which can be version 2.0 from
microsoft.com.

Can I make visual studio 2003 to run with the latest version of dot net
framework?

Regards,
R Karthick

Lionel LASKE

You can't use .NET Framework 2.0 with VS.NET 2003.
To use .NET 2.0, you must download VS.NET 2005 beta.
However you can use .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.0 side by side and compile .NET 2.0
app on your VS 2003 plateform with the compiler included with .NET Framework
2.0.

Lionel.