Visual Studio 2005 C++ Resouces

Kris

Hello,

I added to my.resouces ("Form1.pl - PL.resx") empty databaze date.mdb.

How do can in my programme retrieve my empty database from my.resources in
order to record this on hard disc?

I ask about help and some example.

I thx

Kris

Victor Bazarov

Kris said:
I added to my.resouces ("Form1.pl - PL.resx") empty databaze date.mdb.

How do can in my programme retrieve my empty database from my.resources in
order to record this on hard disc?

I ask about help and some example.

Wrong newsgroup. Try any suitable one from the 'microsoft.public.*'
hierarchy.