visual studio 2005 installation

Ganesh

I've xp home edition and .net 2.0 visual web developer, I installed visual
studio 2005 only visual c# and visual web developer.

After install i don't see asp.net application icon in that, Do i need to do
anything

Thanks
Ganesh

Kishor

Dear Ganesh,
I think IIS is required to work with ASP.Net and home edition doesn't
allow us to install IIS on it.
So, for that reason ....you don't see the icon

Kishor

Scott M.

Yes, that's right. XP Home does not come with, not does is allow for the
installation of, IIS.