    anything

    Thanks
    Ganesh

    Ganesh, Feb 19, 2007

  2. Ganesh

    Guest Guest

    Try File, New Web Site

    --
    Carsten Thomsen
    Senior .NET Solutions Architect / Developer / Author
    MCAD/MCSD/MCSE/MCTS

    Guest, Mar 17, 2007

  3. Ganesh

    Kishor Guest

    Dear Ganesh,
    I think IIS is required to work with ASP.Net and home edition doesn't
    allow us to install IIS on it.
    So, for that reason ....you don't see the icon

    Kishor

    Kishor, Mar 19, 2007
  4. Ganesh

    Scott M. Guest

    Yes, that's right. XP Home does not come with, not does is allow for the
    installation of, IIS.

    Scott M., Apr 22, 2007