Visual Studio 2005 - Webserver login

Nevyn Twyll

I'm using VS 2005 to develop a web app, which is cool.

For some reason, the internal web server makes me log in using my windows
login every time I run it. It's really annoying. Even if I tell it to
remember the password, it doesn't.

I need to use forms auth in my app (it depends on custom login attributes
for all kinds of things, like building menus).
Is there any way I can get the internal web to stop asking me for my windows
login?

Thanks in advance.

- Nevyn

tom pester

Go to the startup options (right click on the website name in the solution
explorer) and disable NTLM authentication.

Let me know if you have any more questions...

Cheers,
Tom Pester