    for SQL Server 2005?)

    Thanks.

    , Jul 29, 2006

  2. Siva M Guest

    You can definitely install the combination.

    <> wrote in message
    Hello.

    I want the following configuration, based on the products I currently
    own:

    VS2005
    SQL Server 2000
    2.0 Framework

    Is this possible? And are there any problems? (i.e., is VS2005 made
    for SQL Server 2005?)

    Thanks.

    Siva M, Jul 29, 2006

  3. Mischa Kroon Guest

    > Is this possible? And are there any problems? (i.e., is VS2005 made
    > for SQL Server 2005?)

    No problems just some MSSQL 2005 specific features missing.

    For this you can install SQL server express 2005.

    But they work great in a day 2 day basis.

    Mischa Kroon, Jul 29, 2006

    Thanks to all who answered...

    Mischa Kroon wrote:
    > > Is this possible? And are there any problems? (i.e., is VS2005 made
    > > for SQL Server 2005?)
    > >

    > No problems just some MSSQL 2005 specific features missing.
    >
    > For this you can install SQL server express 2005.
    >
    > But they work great in a day 2 day basis.

    , Jul 29, 2006
  5. There is no problem with this configuration.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    msnews.microsoft.com, Jul 29, 2006
  6. I have that exact configuration running without any problems.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/

    Juan T. Llibre, Jul 29, 2006