Visual Studio 2005 With SQL Server 2000

jeromebeaudry2

Hello.

I want the following configuration, based on the products I currently
own:

VS2005
SQL Server 2000
2.0 Framework

Is this possible? And are there any problems? (i.e., is VS2005 made
for SQL Server 2005?)

Thanks.

Siva M

You can definitely install the combination.

Hello.

I want the following configuration, based on the products I currently
own:

VS2005
SQL Server 2000
2.0 Framework

Is this possible? And are there any problems? (i.e., is VS2005 made
for SQL Server 2005?)

Thanks.

Mischa Kroon

Is this possible? And are there any problems? (i.e., is VS2005 made
for SQL Server 2005?)

No problems just some MSSQL 2005 specific features missing.

For this you can install SQL server express 2005.

But they work great in a day 2 day basis.

jeromebeaudry2

Thanks to all who answered...

Mischa said:
No problems just some MSSQL 2005 specific features missing.

For this you can install SQL server express 2005.

But they work great in a day 2 day basis.

msnews.microsoft.com

There is no problem with this configuration.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!