    Any help would be appreciated
    Thanks in advance.
    Vicente.

    Vicente García, Mar 2, 2008

  2. Vicente García

    Scott M. Guest

    Try reinstalling VS 2008.

    Scott M., Mar 2, 2008

  3. Hello Vicente,

    Just to add to others posters add the VS 2008 hotfix https://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/Downloads/DownloadDetails.aspx?DownloadID=10826

    ---
    WBR,

    Michael Nemtsev [MVP], Mar 2, 2008
  4. I have been reinstalled VS2008 but nothing happened, the solution was to
    install the hotfix
    https://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/Downloads/DownloadDetails.aspx?DownloadID=10826

    Thanks
    Vicente

    noticias:#...

    Vicente García, Mar 3, 2008
  5. Thanks a lot!

    It was the solution, now, it works perfectly.
    Vicente.

    "Michael Nemtsev [MVP]" <> escribio en el mensaje de
    noticias:...

    Vicente Garcia, Mar 3, 2008