Visual Studio 2008 Professional

Microsoft Newsserver

1. ) Is this released now.

2.) Does anyone know, I have visual studio 2005 professional, does anyone
know if I buy an upgrade wether I can run it side by side with my exisiting
2005 and could it be installed independently without the need for 2005 to be
there at all ?

thanks.

Mark Rae [MVP]

Microsoft Newsserver

Thanks for your help

Mark Rae said:
VS.NET 2005 and VS.NET 2008 can both be installed on the same PC - not
sure if this applies to an upgrade, though...