    Just a side note, I can't open the file in IE either... I get "Page cannot
    be displayed" error.

    Andrea
    Andrea Williams, Aug 13, 2004

  2. I think you should do a disk scan first as from your side note, you most
    likely got a corrupted xml file.

    Filesystem problem are less likely to happen in these NTFS days, but they do
    happen sometimes...

    "Andrea Williams" <> ¦b¶l¥ó
    news:% ¤¤¼¶¼g...
    > In the last few days the 'Copy Project' is failing on copying an xml for

    one
    > of my dll's to the destination project. anyone else have this problem?

    I'm
    > wondering if it has to do witht he size of the file b/c it's bigger than

    the

    Lau Lei Cheong, Aug 13, 2004

  3. I don't think that's it.... If I delete the file and then rebuild my
    project, I have the same problem. (It seems that VS.NET holds onto the file
    though and I cannot delete it until I close VS. When VS is open I get a
    Access denied when trying to delete it.)

    Because the bebuild produces the same problem, I don't think it's a
    corruption. And other ideas?

    Andrea

    Andrea Williams, Aug 19, 2004