Visual Studio copy project problem

Andrea Williams

In the last few days the 'Copy Project' is failing on copying an xml for one
of my dll's to the destination project. anyone else have this problem? I'm
wondering if it has to do witht he size of the file b/c it's bigger than the
rest now. 127 k Anyone know of a file size issue? I didn't see anything
in th KB articles... at least not the search I ran...

Just a side note, I can't open the file in IE either... I get "Page cannot
be displayed" error.

Andrea

Lau Lei Cheong

I think you should do a disk scan first as from your side note, you most
likely got a corrupted xml file.

Filesystem problem are less likely to happen in these NTFS days, but they do
happen sometimes...

Andrea Williams

I don't think that's it.... If I delete the file and then rebuild my
project, I have the same problem. (It seems that VS.NET holds onto the file
though and I cannot delete it until I close VS. When VS is open I get a
Access denied when trying to delete it.)

Because the bebuild produces the same problem, I don't think it's a
corruption. And other ideas?

Andrea