Visual Studio Debugger chat this Thursday, April 7th @ 1pm Pacific Time

Scott Nonnenberg [MSFT]

"The Visual Studio Debugger
Do you have some burning questions or comments about SQL, C#, VB, C++, or
script debugging support in Visual Studio? Want to know more about Visual
Studio 2005's enhanced datatips, improved interop debugging, Managed
Debugging Assistants, debugger visualizers or Just My Code? Join the Visual
Studio Debugger team to discuss the past, speculate on the future, and
debate the present of the tool you work with and they work on."

Several of us on the debugger team will be at this chat on Thursday. Hope to
see you there!

- Scott Nonnenberg
Program Manager
Visual C# / Visual Studio Debugger